Torsion springs operate by flexion. They pull towards their axis by concentric rotation.
All coils in these torsion springs are active. Therefore even the fractions of coils must be taken into account in the calculation.
Available in all dimensions and qualities from 0.25 to 8 mm in wire thickness in small, medium or large series.
- SM, SH, DH grade spring steel, …
- Pre-coated galvanised SM grade, galvanised SH grade, Bezinal © SM grade and Bezinal © SH grade steel
- Oteva © silicon-chrome oil-tempered steel
- Stainless steel 1.4310, 1.4310 HS, 1.4401, 1.4568, 1.4462, 17/7 PH
- Low-carbon stainless steel 1.4301
- 1.4441 implant grade stainless steel
- Inconel 600, 625, 718, 750
- Monel, Nimonic, Elgiloy …
For more details please download the following table: Matières Fil.pdf
- Zinc plating
- Epoxy coating
- Teflon © coating
- Geomet © coating
- Phosphate treatment
- Colour coding
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Unit packaging in sachets, etc.