Our machinery also enables us to produce complex parts without any tooling costs. One or our major assets effectively resides in our CAD/CAM controlled machines, such as our CNC Laser cutting centres, CNC punching machine and CNC bending machines. Aside from the manufacture of prototypes at the best possible costs, our competitiveness is clear for small and medium series, with large series manufacturing operations generally being less expensive when performed on automatic presses.
- We possess metal bending machines with a maximum capacity of 110 tons enabling folding at a maximum length of 3,000 mm.
- The Group Filame has 2 laser cutting machines with a combined laser / punching and 3 CNC punching machines Amada Europe including a machine with automatic system for loading and unloading plate.
- Filame also possesses a robot welding department.
- Sheet size : Max 3000 x 1250 mm
- Steel thickness: from 0,3 mm to 6 mm.
- Stainless steel thickness: from 0,3 mm to 3 mm.
- Aluminium thickness: from 0,3mm to 3mm