Compression springs operate generally via pushing motion. Compression spring bodies are generally cylindrical, conical or bi-conical in shape.
Available in all sizes and grades of 0.1 to 8 mm wire thickness, Filame manufactures according to your needs from the single piece (prototype) but also in small, medium and large series. Compression springs are available only up to 20 mm in small and medium series.
- Grade spring steel SM, SH, DH…
- Pre-coated galvanised SM grade, galvanised SH grade, Basinal © SM grade and Basinal © SH grade steel
- Oteva © silicon-chrome oil-tempered steel
- Stainless steel 1.4310, 1.4310 HS, 1.4401, 1.4568, 1.4462, 17/7 PH
- Low-carbon stainless steel 1.4301
- Implant grade stainless steel 1.4441
- Inconel 600, 625, 718, 750
- Monel, Nimonic, Elgiloy …
For more details, please download the following table: Matières Fil.pdf
- Pre-stressed shot peening
- Zinc plating
- Epoxy coating
- Teflon © coating
- Geomet © coating
- Zinc flake coating
- Phosphate treatment
- Colour coding
- Gold plating
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Shot blasting
- Unit packaging in sachets, etc.