Wire forms come in an infinite range of configurations. Three-dimensional forming technology provides for the most unimaginable bending operations. Whether to produce supports, reinforcements or other hooks, these parts can be manufactured from spring steel, low-carbon steel, inox 304 or spring quality stainless steel (inox 301).
Wire forms are available in all dimensions and qualities from 0.25 to 8 mm (4 mm in inox 301) in wire thickness in small, medium or large series.
- SM, SH, DH grade spring steel, etc.
- Pre-coated galvanised SM grade, galvanised SH grade, Bezinal © SM grade and Bezinal © SH grade steel
- Oteva © silicon-chrome oil-tempered steel
- Stainless steel 1.4310, 1.4310 HS, 1.4401, 1.4568, 1.4462, 17/7 PH
- Low-carbon stainless steel 1.4301
- 1.4441 implant grade stainless steel
- Inconel 600, 625, 718, 750
- Monel, Nimonic, Elgiloy, etc.
For more details, please download the following table: Matières Fil.pdf
- Pre-stressed shot peening
- Zinc plating
- Epoxy coating
- eflon © coating
- Geomet © coating
- Zinc flake coating
- Phosphate treatment
- Colour coding
- Gold plating
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Shot blasting
- Unit packaging in sachets, etc.