Sheet metals come in an infinite range of configurations. Bending, rolling, drawing, drilling and cutting – sheet metal parts constantly require the design of more or less complex and above all expensive tooling. The customer must therefore work with their partner as early as possible in the product’s design to avoid substantial additional costs. Thanks to its fleet of high-powered hydraulic presses, Filame can produce many parts, including in large dimensions.
Discover our machinery fleet: Machines.
- Our product range from 300 T to 7000 T
- Drawing capacity of up to 3 metres in length
- Drawing using the rubber cushion principle (7000 T)
- Coil unwinding line and blank length cutting
- Sheet metal thickness from 0.5 mm to 3 mm.
- Blank width up to 1000 mm
- Blank length up to 3000 mm
- Production in small and medium series